Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Des Moines, IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens interventional cardiology opportunity is now available in Alabama. The ideal physician is comfortable with ECHO, nuclear, TEE, cardioversion, and impella and has an active IA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see 5 to 7 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Iowa state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 5 - 7 patients per day
- Procedures: ECHO, nuclear, TEE, cardioversion, impella
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.