Locum Tenens Radiology Job Sioux City, IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Iowa is currently in search of a radiologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment includes full range general diagnostic procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no call, and the physician will do 70 - 80 reads per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current IA state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active IA license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 70 - 80 reads per day
- Procedures: Full range general diagnostic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.