Permanent Neurosurgery Job Unknown, NC
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666822.
- Work out of 1 hospital location
- Need is due to growth
- Join several other surgeons
- Call 1:6 (trauma call required)
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Must be fellowship trained in neurosurgery
- Board certified and board eligible welcomed
- Located near the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.