Full Time Hospitalist Job GA
This permanent opportunity offers a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, RVU based bonus structure, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in Coastal Georgia in one of that state's premier cities, full of southern charm, wonderful vistas, and great dining.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2666882.
- Private group opportunity
- Procedures based on your comfort level
- Blocked schedule of 7 on, 7 off
- Work 1 week of nights out of 10 weeks
- Average of 20 to 25 patients per day
- Excellent compensation
- Malpractice, health insurance, 401(k), and CME allowance
- Modern lifestyle with Southern charm and hospitality
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.