Permanent ObGyn Job West Branch, MI
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation plan with a variable component based on wRVUs. You will be offered professional liability coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
The city of West Branch is a unique and wonderful community, consisting of approximately 1.48 square miles of land, and a population of just over 2K citizens. The city itself is home to many great attractions, including our downtown Victorian shopping district and beautiful Iron's Park.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666889.
- Highly competitive compensation with wRVUs
- Professional liability coverage with tail
- New OB/GYN practice
- 1:3 call schedule
- Average 18 to 25 patients per day
- See a full range of general OB/GYN cases
- Teaching opportunities available
- Live and work where people vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.