Full Time Vascular Surgery Job Fort Wayne, IN
This opportunity has a competitive base salary, a percentage of billings, and a stipend for obtaining physician referrals. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation and holidays, $3K for CME annually, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and is consistently cited for their high quality of life and low cost of living. It is centrally located and just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Detroit. The educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666893.
- Salary plus billings percentage
- Loan repayment available
- Stipend for obtaining physician referrals
- Vein specialist position
- Be the only physician in a busy office
- 4-day workweek
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.