Permanent ObGyn Job Alpena, MI
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation plan with a variable component based on wRVUs. You will be offered professional liability coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
Alpena is a great destination filled with the kind of beautiful outdoor attractions that make Michigan so special. Throughout the 8.93 square miles that make up the city of Alpena are many inviting residential areas and recreational activities for its more than 10K residents and visitors to enjoy. Visit Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary where you can take a shipwreck tour, enjoy gorgeous scenery, and explore historic lighthouses.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666896.
- Professional liability coverage with tail
- Highly competitive compensation with wRVUs
- Join a busy practice with 3 other OB/GYNs
- See a full range of general OB/GYN cases
- 1:4 call schedule
- See 18 to 25 patients per day
- Teaching opportunities available
- Live and work where people vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.