Permanent Family Practice Job Laredo, TX
Client is interviewing in TX!
Medical Center is seeking an experienced BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an employed physician group.
- 3+ years of practice experience preferred
- Will consider candidates straight out of residency
- Joining 1 other provider
- Recruiting 2-3 candidates
- No visa support available
- Spanish is a plus
This area of TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on the border of Mexico and the United States.
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of Historic Places
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico and in Laredo
- Many family friendly pools and parks
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.