Permanent Internal Medicine Job Andover, MA
Premise Health, the nation's leader in employer based direct care services is looking for a Senior Medical Director to oversee our on site program in Andover, MA
This position is responsible for the medical leadership, clinical oversight and patient care, as well as medical leadership. It is a full time (5 day per week) position with on-call responsibilities. This position reports clinically to the Regional Medical Director and administratively to the Associate VP of Operations.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the medical care of the Site Physicians at each Occupational Health Center.
- Collaborates with the Associate VP of Operations (AVP), Regional Medical Director (RMD), Business Operations Manager (BOM), and Site Physicians on strategic initiatives and client relations.
- Leads and motivates site Physicians at the other client Health Centers and completes regular check ins as well as participates in the annual review process for these providers
- Direct clinical supervision of all Site Physician within the client account.
- Works with regional Business Operations Managers to provide feedback for clinical annual evaluations as a part of the Premise Health Performance Management program of all site physician's with input from the Health Center Managers and operations team (AVP, BOM).
- Reviews metrics including, health outcomes, patient satisfaction, client satisfaction and team member engagement to ensure effective and efficient operations across all health centers with the contract.
- Facilitates and leads the Quality Improvement and provider meetings and other meetings requested by AVP or client
- Participates in periodic and ad hoc meetings with the Premise Health and client Leadership teams.
- Minimum Educational requirement: MD or DO degree, Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Family Practice or primary care specialty as defined by the American Board of Medical specialties.
- 7-10 years minimum in Primary care, occupational medicine preferred
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Minimum 5 years medical management/leadership experience.
- Knowledge and experience with outcomes based health initiatives.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization both internal and external.
- Understanding of the economic trends in medicine.
- Excellent quantitative skills. Must be able to analyze data trends, and to critically analyze the medical literature.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
Time spent will be spent as follows:
Full time hours primarily dedicated to clinical leadership for the team, patient care, client relations, balancing the needs of the primary client health center site with those of the client and the team. Patient schedule should be consistent from week to week.
5 days per week for medical leadership for National client contract and administrative time dedicated to onsite administration of client location.
Scheduled periodic travel to each site, to include
- At least one annual visit to each New England site where an occupational health nurse is staffed
- Ad hoc travel as required for client or site needs
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.