Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, OK
An Oklahoma-based medical facility needs locum tenens critical care medicine coverage. The provider will work 12-hour shifts. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 25 complex COVID patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- 12-hour shifts
- ACLS certification needed
- 25 complex COVID cases per day
- Vent management required, intubations and lines preferred
- Will responds to codes
- BC required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.