Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job Unknown, NM
A New Mexico-based medical facility needs a locum tenens otolaryngologist for coverage. The physician will work full time. The locum tenens provider will see love patient volumes. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Full time
- BC/BE required
- Licensing assistance available
- Complex procedures preferred
- General ENT
- Low patient volumes
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.