Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, WA
A new locum tenens family practice opportunity is now available in Washington. The facility needs a provider to work from 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 20 - 22 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 - 22 patients per day
- No procedures required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.