Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Lynchburg, VA
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Virginia. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:15 am - 3:30 pm, with call, and the physician will see 25 - 35 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a VA state license before this assignment starts.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 25 - 35 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- 100% own cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.