Full Time Family Practice Job Athens, TN
This employed position offers a competitive compensation based on MGMA. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Athens offers a southern hospitality. Over the years, Athens has grown industrially, but has been able to maintain the reputation as 'The Friendly City.' The downtown area features a host of boutiques, antique stores, and specialty shops. There are also 4 shopping centers in the area, 5 schools in the Athens City School System, and several 4-year colleges in the area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2665514.
- MGMA-based competitive packages
- Loan repayment available
- Monday through Friday or possible 4-day workweek
- Outpatient position
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Safe, small-town living
- Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Located between Knoxville and Chattanooga
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.