Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Unknown, VA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are currently helping a facility in Virginia and Tennessee that needs a hematologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with remote call, and you will see an average of 10 - 12 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. The covering physician must have a current VA and TN medical license. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a new VA and TN medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA and TN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Monday - Wednesday, daytime remote call to hospital in TN`
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.