Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, OR
Posted by CompHealth
There is a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist opportunity now available in Oregon. You must be comfortable with deliveries, pediatric inpatient, and stabilize/transfer. Your assignment schedule will be pediatric call coverage and you will typically see 1 - 3 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with a current NRP certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active OR license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Call: Pediatric call
- Caseload: 1 - 3 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP
- Procedures: Deliveries, pediatric inpatient, stabilize and transfer
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.