Locum Tenens ObGyn Job MI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping a Michigan-based facility that is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call. You must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active MI license for this assignment.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:6
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.