Locum Tenens Nephrology Job Unknown, WI
Posted by CompHealth
We are assisting a Wisconsin-based facility that is currently seeking a nephrologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment includes call and hospital rounding. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active WI license. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a new WI license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call and hospital rounding
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.