Full Time Surgery Job Waimea, HI
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus RVU bonuses and stipends. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 21 days of PTO, sick days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in Hawaii. This state sets the standard in quality of life and livability. This midsize city offers low crime and little traffic, the best beaches, and unmatched Hawaiian luxury. Do not let this unique opportunity slip away. Live and work in a place most people simply get to visit.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph directly at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2665791.
- Outpatient and inpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Approximately 10 days of call per month
- Must be board certified
- Base salary with incentive bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous time off
- Beautiful beaches and friendly communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.