Permanent Plastic Surgery Job Northeast, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with performance bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment up to $90K, occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, dental and vision, four weeks of vacation, CME time, life insurance, relocation assistance, and a 401(k) retirement package with 5% matching.
This opening is located in northeast Pennsylvania. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make happy to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Ronald Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665793.
- Must be a BC or BE in plastic surgery
- Must have microsurgery trained or fellowed
- Reconstruction plastic surgery and cosmetic skills required
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- Academics available
- Performance bonuses, loan repayment up to $90K, and relocation assistance
- Life, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with 5% matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.