Full Time Cardiology Job NY
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus wRVU production incentive. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of PTO and 5 personal days, 2 weeks of CME and stipend, a generous pension, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2665809.
- Base salary and wRVU production incentive
- Generous pension
- Heart failure cardiologist position
- Brand new program
- Academic health system
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
- Minimal call
- Quiet and rural Upstate New York community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.