Permanent Psychiatry Job Des Moines, IA
You will receive a salary based on your training, credentials, scope of work, and a bonus structure. You may also be provided relocation package, student loan assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME package, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, employee stock purchase plan, PTO, health insurance package, student loan assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy working in 1 of the largest cities in Iowa. The city is warm and friendly, and retains a small-town feel while still making larger city amenities available to you. The well-educated and diverse population make this an enjoyable place to call home. There are festivals and events, art and theater, museums, parks, shopping, and dining. It is ranked one of the best places for business and careers.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665840.
- 1099 or W-2 employed position
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Offering a highly competitive compensation
- 100% inpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- All adult patient panel
- Experience needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.