Full Time Psychiatry Job CA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, a sing-on bonus, full benefits including a flexible savings account, 401(k) with a 5% match, 3 weeks of vacation, malpractice with tail coverage, 1 week of CME and $2.5 stipend, and relocation assistance on a case by case basis.
Nestled in the Sacramento Valley and a comfortable drive to California's large metropolitan areas, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and Lake Tahoe. It has miles of scenic bike trails and thousands of acres of almond, walnut, peach, and kiwi orchards.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the leading staffing agency in the US. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
If this position interests you, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2665842.
- Board certification required
- Employed position with a single-specialty group
- Leadership opening
- Collaborative clinical team
- Minimum 3 years of clinical/community behavioral experience
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Above average compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.