Full Time ObGyn Job MD
The community has a growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be 3 days of clinic and 1 day of call per week. There will also be call 1 weekend per month. You can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. This position will require a Maryland license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME time, relocation assistance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in this bedroom community of DC and Baltimore. It has a very educated population with the highest rated school system in the state.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2665851.
- Call of 1:5 with post call day off
- Robotics available
- Work in office dedicated to total women's health including wellness services
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Bedroom community of DC and Baltimore
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.