Full Time Infectious Disease Job MN
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with benefits. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665861.
- 80% inpatient and 20% outpatient
- Full scope practice with strong referral base
- Monday - Friday with 1:3 call
- Clinical research opportunities available
- Opportunity for antimicrobial stewardship leadership
- Teaching opportunities available also
- 2021 fellows welcome to apply
- Comprehensive and competitive salary with benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.