Locum Tenens Surgery Job Chesapeake, VA
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens general surgery opportunity is now available in Virginia. The assignment includes bread and butter general surgery. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current VA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 am and with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 am
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Bread and butter general surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.