Full Time Family Practice Job Sayre, PA
This position offers a great earning potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, up to $150K in student loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Sayre PA, a small town a short drive from Elmira NY. You will also be close to the major cities of Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, and Niagara Falls and is 30 miles south of the Finger Lakes region in New York State.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2665880.
- Great earning potential
- Up to $150K in student loan repayment
- Position is 90% geriatrics
- Opportunity to teach in the residency program
- Flexible work schedule, and part time available
- Call is 1:7
- Practice full-spectrum IM, FM, and gerontological care
- Board eligible only for residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.