Permanent Psychiatry Job Spokane, WA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, full benefits with a 401(k) with a 5% match, accrued PTO, and relocation assistance on a case by case basis.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the leading staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
If this position interests you, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2665881.
- Board certification required
- Employed position with a single-specialty group
- Leadership opening
- Collaborative clinical team
- Minimum 3 years of clinical/community behavioral experience
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Above average compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.