Permanent Family Practice Job Accessible to SC, GA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, life insurance/disability, 2 weeks of CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2665932.
- Excellent primary care practice
- Monday through Friday, 4.5-day workweek, 40 hours per week
- Share outpatient call with other physicians
- Support includes CMA, NP, PA, and clinical leads
- Full sub-specialty support available
- Prefer 1 to 2 years of experience, not required
- Great benefits offered
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.