Full Time Hospitalist Job GA
In addition to a generous compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment with medical education debt assistance, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in s growing college town with great schools. It is a close drive to the coast of GA and Savannah. Enjoy this southern community with friendly neighborhoods.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665994.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position
- Nocturnist 7 on, 7 off block schedule, from 7 pm to 7 am
- Join an established program and team of 6 hospitalists with staff support
- Available to start in 90 to 120 days per license and credentialing
- Pulmonary/critical care available on call
- 2021 internal medicine residents are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary, incentives, full benefits package, and loan repayment available
- Georgia community located 1 hour from Savannah and 3 hours to Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.