Full Time Psychiatry Job San Joaquin, CA
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary. You may also receive loan repayment through the state, a sign-on bonus, PTO, relocation assistance, 40 hours of paid CME, a retirement plan, tuition/licenses fee stipend, and malpractice coverage.
San Joaquin County is located in Central California within 70 minutes of the San Francisco Bay Area, the Silicon Valley, Sacramento, the Sierra Nevada Mountains and California's Central Coast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666004.
- Loan repayment available
- Full-time and outpatient position
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No mandatory call
- Join a weekend call rotation for additional stipend
- Completion of/or 2021 child/adolescent fellows
- Located in central California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.