Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job GA
Posted by CompHealth
A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 3 - 4 days in clinic, with call, and you will see an average of 21 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active GA state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 3 - 4 days in clinic
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 21 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.