Permanent Pediatrics Job Huntsville, AL
They are offering an excellent compensation and benefits package with convenient work schedules.
Live, work, and play in an area U.S. News & World Reports recently ranked as No. 7 on its list of Best Places to Live in America. The area boasts a low cost of living, affordable housing, award-winning public schools, a vibrant arts scene, natural beauty, and lots of family fun.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2666025. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join a top-rated, pediatric-only, urgent care group
- Practice is set up to be very physician friendly, all admin duties handled by staff
- Great support staff with lab and X-ray on-site with radiology backup
- Approach is team oriented with focus on quality medicine and excellent customer service
- Convenient schedules and excellent compensation and benefits
- Great lifestyle position
- For more information, contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job number 2666025
- Great place to live and work with a rich history, vibrant community, beautiful natural surrounding
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.