Full Time Family Practice Job Detroit, MI
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Detroit has seen an increased role as an entertainment hub in the 21st century with the opening of 3 casinos, new stadiums, and a riverfront revitalization project. The city has a rich musical and industrial heritage, with an array of museums, performing arts, events, and international cuisine.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666388.
- Average patient age of 72
- Monday through Friday
- 20 patients per day
- Competitive salary
- Partnership potential
- Must have active MI license with availability prior to July
- Great location with all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.