Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, OR
Posted by CompHealth
An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and you will see an average of 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active OR state license for this position.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.