Full Time ObGyn Job Bowling Green, OH
This employed position offers an income guarantee with an RVU threshold. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits for you and your family,4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME and a $4K stipend, a pension plan and 403(b) with match, student loan repayment, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Bowling Green has a historic downtown in the heart of the city with shopping, dining, entertainment, and more. It is part of the Toledo metropolitan area and there are special events all year round. Enjoy a high quality of life, low cost of living in Northwestern Ohio. There are excellent school systems, top ranked public schools, and private universities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666503.
- Employed OB/GYN position
- 1:4 call schedule
- 50-50 mix of OB to GYN cases
- Traditional schedule with 1 surgery day per week
- Academic affiliation
- Residents welcome
- Income guarantee with RVU threshold
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.