Full Time Hepatology Job San Antonio, TX
Transplant Hepatology Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Texas Transplant Physician Group, located in San Antonio, Texas, is seeking a transplant hepatologist to join an employed, dynamic and growing practice.
- Strong transplant hepatology experience a plus, but not required
- Completion of gastroenterology and transplant hepatology fellowship
- Involvement with starting or expanding a liver transplant program would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills and good at fostering relationships with referring physicians
- Driven, innovative, and enjoys new challenges
- Board certified/eligible required
- Texas license eligible
- Employed opportunity
- Transplant hepatologist will enjoy a collaborative environment with a group of physicians with more than 60 years of combined expertise in all aspects of liver disease management, transplant services and procedures
- Transplant hepatologist will work closely with the surgical director of liver transplant with a potential program director role to support growth of the renowned transplant program
- Competitive compensation and recruitment package to include benefits and CME
About Methodist Hospital Specialty & Transplant Liver Disease and Transplant Program:
- The Liver Disease and Transplant Program at Texas Transplant Institute, on the campus of Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, is nationally recognized for its successful outcomes
- Consistently ranked Best in Texas for survival rates greater than 95% for one-year and three-year survival
- Since the programs founding in 2001, the expert medical staff have completed over 700+ liver transplants
- On a percentage basis, we have transplanted more medically urgent patients than any other transplant program in Texas
- For more detailed information visit the UNOS website; the code for our program is TXHS
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.