Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Longview, TX
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has a new leadership opportunity available in Longview, Texas! Longview Regional Medical Center is looking for an Assistant Facility Medical Director to join the emergency department (ED) team working full-time. This Level III Trauma Center sees an annual volume of 35,000 with an admission rate of 9.7%; 23% combined admission/observations. There are 30 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage Monday through Friday. The EMR is Medhost. TeamHealth manages the Hospital Medicine program. There is 24-hour CT reads and great sub specialty back up. This is an independent contractor position with a leadership stipend, malpractice insurance and tail coverage included. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our physician who provide the best for their patients.
- Leadership stipend
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.