Permanent Cardiology Noninvasive Job San Antonio, TX
alarm 11 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
General Cardiology Opportunities in San Antonio, TX
Methodist Healthcare, the largest provider of cardiovascular services in South Texas, is growing and recruiting General Cardiologists in San Antonio, TX and New Braunfels, TX! This employed opportunity is a great way to start or develop your career with the leading healthcare system in San Antonio!
Practice Highlights and Requirements:
- Established, large and tenured practice, including general and interventional cardiologists, and cardiac electrophysiologists
- Practice locations in growing and high demand communities
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Cardiology
- Completion of Cardiology fellowship program
- Eligible for licensure in Texas
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply!
Comprehensive Recruitment Package Includes:
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Malpractice
About Methodist Hospital ' Northeast & Methodist Healthcare System:
- 179-bed facility, 5 operating suites, 3 cardiac cath labs
- 2019 inpatient expansion
- 2018 ER expansion
- Methodist Hospital Northeast offers a full array of services including emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, neurosurgery, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.