Full Time Urgent Care Job MA
Urgent Care Medical Director Physician - South Shore of Boston, MA
Excellent opportunity to apply and further develop clinical leadership skills within 2 busy Urgent Care Centers in Boston's south shore area. Both locations also offer primary care and multi-specialty practices and various on-site services. The Urgent Care Centers have a small team of doctors and Nurse Practitioners to handle around 60 patients per day.
10-20% of the time would be devoted to leadership while 80-90% of the time will be focused on providing urgent care clinical duties at the facilities.
Our Primary Care provides comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our sixteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area. Our facilities are modern and patient-centered, with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams. Our PCPs see a complete range of adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions. Our growing network of primary care practices in eastern Massachusetts is testimony to our commitment to primary care as a critical component of managing populations, and our dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.
- Family Practice Board Certification
- Mass MD License
- Recent leadership experience or on-the-job training
- Recent experience as a Family Practice Physician preferably within Urgent Care or busy Primary Care setting
- Ability to schedule providers within 2 facilities, including physicians and nurse practitioners
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of providers, staffing and patients
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.