Permanent Internal Medicine Job , MA
Outpatient Primary Care Physician - Boston, MA (South Shore)
Seeking a board certified primary care physician to join one of Boston’s most respected and established teaching hospitals has openings in their primary care practices.
The organizations Primary Care provides comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our sixteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area. Our facilities are modern and patient-centered, with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams. Our PCPs see a complete range of adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions. Our growing network of primary care practices in eastern Massachusetts is testimony to their commitment to primary care as a critical component of managing populations, and our dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.
Opportunities exist to:
- Lead a team
- Build a strong primary care practice
- Work full or part time
- competitive salaries and benefit programs
- diverse primary care practice locations
- state-of-the-art EMR and enterprise data warehousing (in process)
- world-class integrated specialty network
- professional development programs
- NCQA PCHM recognized
- piloting innovative delivery models (e-visits, etc.)
- Strong referral and networking relationships with academic medical centers in Boston
- 100% adult patient population
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.