Permanent Gastroenterology Job , NC
• There are currently two physicians on staff.
• Office hours: 8:00 am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
• Physicians see an average of 16 patients per day, per provider, in the office.
• On-Call: Rotation is currently 1:2
• Typical in-office procedures performed:
o Diagnosis and Treatment of Ulcers
o Esophageal Reflux Treatment
o Treatment for Bloating
o Exam for Abdominal Pain
• Day Surgery / Operating Room procedures:
o Upper Endoscopy o Colonoscopy
o Capsule Endoscopy
o Esophageal Dilation
o Liver Biopsy
• Operating room procedures are done in scheduled block times, 2-3 days a week.
They do not have any robotic services at our facility and no plans to add because a tertiary care center just 40 minutes away does all robotic surgeries.
They don’t do EUS, ERCP, or EBUS. They are not opposed to these services and if proven necessary by the provider once on board, we may look at adding the equipment needed.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.