Full Time Oncology Job OH
Physician owned community oncology practice located in the Cincinnati metro area. Inherit a full practice from a physician who has been practicing in the community for over 30 years.
- Full-time, 4.5 day work week
- Competitive salary and full suite of benefits
- Partnership track with $750K-$900K earning potential
- Practice in a high collegial team of four hematologist/oncologists and mid-level providers
- Clinic sites boast 1-3 research, genetic testing, in-house pharmacy, car-t cell therapy, and one of few practices using BiTE therapy
Cincinnati, OH is home to eight Fortune 500 companies and a metro population of more than 2 million, this area is filled with tremendous opportunities for families and individuals alike.
- Attractive housing options for varying lifestyles from urban downtown living to suburban family-friendly communities
- Exceptional public and private schools to choose from
- Enjoy a variety of diverse entertainment and cultrual activities (including the theater, symphony, concerts, and festivals) as well as exciting collegiate and professional sporting events
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and a variety of water activities
Reference: ONC 9265
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.