Join an established team of physicians that consists of 4 Med/Onc, Rad/Onc, Surg/Onc, breast surgeon.
- Multi-Disciplinary team of physicians that include Pulm/CC. Cardio Thoracic Surg, Pathology etc.
- Support staff includes: Nurse Navigators, Nutritionists, Social Workers, Financial Navigators, Pharmacists, Cancer Rehab, Pulm Rehab, Genetic Counseling, Pall/Care, Clinical Research/Trial Specialists.
- Hospital employed practice with competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Hospital is a 677 bed facility.
- Local population 600,000.
Known for streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile, Alabama is a picturesque city at the mouth of the Mobile River at Mobile Bay, leading to the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600,000 residents. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling. Mobile is 45 minutes from the beaches of Gulf Shores and 2 hours from New Orleans.
Contact: Neal Fenster