Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, VA
We have an opportunity in Virginia for a hospitalist. The provider can expect to work night shifts in a pool position. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 17 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active VA medical license. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Pool position for a night shift
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 17 patients per day
- Central lines, intubation, and vent management
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.