Permanent Pulmonology Job Unknown, ND
You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment for all that is needed to help provide the best pulmonary/critical care to their patients and community. CompHealth stands ready to assist you with the process of obtaining a medical license in the state of North Dakota.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive $10K for relocation reimbursement, a $40K sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job #2664927.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs for huge earning potential
- $40K sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance provided
- Medical and dental coverage in place
- Share great call with other physicians in the group
- Dental coverage, life Insurance, and 401(k) are all covered
- Experienced and newly trained specialists are all encouraged to apply
- ICU, sleep lab, and all necessary pulmonary/critical care equipment
- Admit at only 1 local hospital with optional academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.