Permanent Hospitalist Job Greensburg, IN
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME with $2.5K stipend, 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan options, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
Greensburg, The Tower Tree City is the county seat of Decatur County, surrounded by communities filled with people proud to live in southeastern Indiana. Greensburg is known for its friendliness and the opportunity for families to walk around the block feeling secure and happy. It also features quality education, a strong industrial base, retail shopping, special restaurants, outstanding medical facilities, a great library, and lifestyles appealing to young and old alike.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665024.
- Student loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- No ICU
- Not required to remain in hospital for entire shift
- Competitive compensation, plus quality and wRVU incentives
- Accrue 4 weeks of vacation
- Must be comfortable with intubation
- Vibrant and desirable place to live, work, and play
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.