Permanent Hospitalist Job Albuquerque, NM
For this permanent position, you will be an independent contractor and paid on a 1099 basis. There is a sign-on bonus of $25K, and relocation assistance of $10K with receipts.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665235.
- Tremendous location
- Independent contractor position being paid on a 1099 basis
- Fortune 100 company and top 100 best company to work for
- Flexible/autonomous schedule, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Create your own practice with no office overhead
- Great culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.