Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, IL
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, loan repayment options, medical and dental insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this friendly IL town. It has easy access to larger metropolitan amenities. The area has affordable homes, an interesting history, and excellent eating establishments.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2665330.
- Excellent established program with high level support staff
- Monday through Friday
- 8:30 am to 5 pm
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Someone who is passionate about overseeing and teaching residents
- Production bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.