Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, KS
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Kansas. The ideal physician has an active KS state license. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active KS state license needed
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 20
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.